This 16-week elementary curriculum is perfect for kids who have BIG questions about God. Learn about God, why we can trust God, and how we can respond to God's great love for us!
Free Sample Lesson
Get a free sample from Clive & Ian’s Wonder-Blimp of Knowledge Curriculum!
***by entering your email address, you agree to receive weekly emails from What’s in the Bible? You are free to unsubscribe at any point.
What is Wonder-Blimp?
- 16 Customizable, Limited Prep Lessons Perfect for Grades 1-5
- Each 60-minute lesson includes a video, Bible story, memory verse & fun activities
- Online access to all leader guides, videos and printable activities
- Help kids learn how to respond to God's love through prayer, praise, actions and more
5 Big Ones! Kids walk away knowing…
- God wants us to know Him!
- God has given us many ways to get to know Him -- His Word, Creation, Works, Son, Spirit, and Church.
- It’s good to ask questions about God! We can learn more about Him and share what we’ve learned with the whole world!
- Knowing God helps us to love Him, trust Him, and serve Him.
- God wants us to love Him with our hearts, our thoughts, our words, and our actions.
Scope & Sequence
Each week's lesson should last approximately 60 minutes and contains the following elements:
- Intro (5 minutes)
- Video (15 minutes)
- Bible Story (15 minutes)
- Memory Verse (5 minutes)
- Your Turn (20 Minutes)
- Exit Ticket (5 Minutes)