TO ENTER, YOU MUST PROVIDE REQUESTED REGISTRATION INFORMATION, READ THE OFFICIAL 12 QUESTIONS OF CHRISTMAS RULES (referred to herein as “Official Rules”) BELOW, AND AGREE TO THE OFFICIAL RULES AND OTHER WEB SITE TERMS BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BOXES WHERE INDICATED.
SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE 50 STATES (INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) OF THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. GIVEAWAY SCHEDULE. The Christmas giveaway (referred to herein as “the giveaway”) commences on or about 12:00 p.m. Central Time on Monday, November 28, 2011, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time on Friday, December 9, 2011 (referred to herein as the “Giveaway Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Giveaway is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are age 18 or older at the time of entry. Parents and legal guardians of minor individuals under 18 years of age may enter on behalf of the minor.
Staff, officers, and board members of Jellyfish One, LLC (referred to herein as “Jellyfish”) and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, siblings and children and their spouses) and individuals living in the same households of each of the above are ineligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER. Visit the What’s in the Bible? and Jesus Daily official Christmas giveaway page (referred to herein as “Giveaway Page”) during the Giveaway Period and follow the on-screen instructions to qualify and enter. (no purchase required)
In the event an insufficient number of qualified Entries are received during the Giveaway Period (as determined by Jellyfish), the Giveaway will be cancelled and prizes will not be awarded.
5. PRIZE CRITERIA & SELECTION. Jellyfish and Jesus Daily will randomly select 10 winners each during the Giveaway period.
Eligibility, age and prize claim by prize winners is subject to verification. If a prize winner notification is returned as undeliverable, a prize winner is ineligible, or a prize winner declines a prize, the prize will be forfeited and the prize will be awarded to the next randomly selected Entry otherwise qualified.
6. PRIZES. The following prizes will be awarded to winning Entrants:
Grand Prizes: (120 winners)
Each day of the Giveaway Period, 10 entrants will receive a copy of the Buck Denver Asks…Why Do We Call It Christmas? DVD.
In the sole discretion of Jellyfish, Jellyfish may substitute prizes of similar values. The fair market value of the prizes, as determined by Jellyfish, shall be final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. Unless otherwise specified by the Jellyfish, DVD prizes will be mailed to winning Entrants via U.S. mail, at the address provided by the Entrants, and Jellyfish assumes no liability for late, lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
Prize winners are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any applicable federal, state and/or local taxes. Jellyfish shall provide a W-9 form and a 1099 form for reporting purposes.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant agrees to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of Jellyfish, which are final and binding in all respects and cannot be appealed.
All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time on December 9, 2011. Jellyfish is not responsible for any problems or technical, hardware or software malfunctions of the Giveaway Page, failure of any e-mail or Entry to be received by Jellyfish due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, unavailable network connections on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to the Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Giveaway.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winning Entrant, Jellyfish’s determination of the identity of the winning Entrant shall be conclusive.
By entering the Giveaway, each Entrant agrees and acknowledges that Jellyfish is not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
1) Entries that are late, delayed, lost, misdirected, forged, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, ineligible, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules;
2) technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections or transmissions, disconnections or other errors of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaway, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of Entries;
3) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of Entry or other materials;
4) any injuries, losses, costs, expenses or damages to person or property of any kind caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by the prize or resulting from acceptance, redemption, possession, loss, use or misuse of the prize or from participating in the Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity, or inability to participate in the Giveaway; or
5) any printing, typographical, administrative, human or technological errors in any material associated with the Giveaway.
No more than the number of prizes stated in these Rules shall be awarded. By entering the Giveaway, Entrants agree and acknowledge that Jellyfish, without any limitation or further compensation, may use his/her name, city and state of residence, likeness, voice, biographical data, audio and/or Video of him/her, and the Entry in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, throughout the universe and in perpetuity, for the purpose of advertising and promoting the What’s in the Bible? series to the public or any other promotion sponsored by Jellyfish, or for any other purpose, except where prohibited by law.
Jellyfish reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Giveaway (or any portion of the Giveaway) for any reason should an error or a virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Giveaway and, in such situation, to select entries from among the remaining eligible nonsuspect entries received prior to and/or after the action taken or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Jellyfish in its sole discretion. In the event that the Giveaway is modified, cancelled or suspended, notification of such event shall be posted on the Giveaway Page.
Jellyfish may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines an Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or Jellyfish’s representatives.
The interpretation of these Rules shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Illinois by and within the courts of that state. In the event Jellyfish is prevented from continuing with this Giveaway, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Giveaway is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court, or jurisdiction or other cause not reasonably within Jellyfish’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event), Jellyfish shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Giveaway without notice or further obligation. If Jellyfish, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Giveaway as a result of a Force Majeure event, Jellyfish reserves the right, but shall have no obligation to award the prizes from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. By entering the Giveaway, each Entrant agrees that:
1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and
2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable.
The Entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and/or any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
By entering this Giveaway, all Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Jellyfish, judges, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Giveaway, from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Giveaway and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury, death, damages or loss.
By participating in the Giveaway, the Entrant hereby releases Jellyfish from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to the Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway.
By accepting a prize in the Giveaway, winners agree that Jellyfish shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Giveaway or acceptance or use of any prize. Entries are the views/opinions of the individual Entrant and do not necessarily reflect the views of Jellyfish.
9. WINNERS LIST. Winners will be contacted no later than December 16, 2011.
10. GIVEAWAY SPONSOR. Jellyfish One, LLC, 5141 Virginia Way, Suite 320, Brentwood, Tennessee 37027.