Volume 8 Family Discussion Guide – What’s in the Bible?
Download this free companion family discussion guide for Buck Denver Asks … What’s in the Bible? Volume 8: Words to Make Us Wise [Psalms, Proverbs & The Writings]. Enjoy 5 thought-provoking questions for your family to discuss about the books of Job, Psalms, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes.
- Write a poem with your family, taking turns making one line at a time.
- Job is the story of a wealthy man who loses everything and still trusts God. What lesson can we learn from Job?
- Sing your favorite worship song together as a family.
- The Book of Proverbs is made up of hundreds of sayings that can help make you wise. What’s the difference between being smart and being wise?
- The books of Job and Ecclesiastes remind us that there will be times when life doesn’t make sense. What should you do in good times or bad, no matter what?