*‘What’s In The Bible’ Art Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: What’s In The Bible Art Contest (“Sweepstakes) is open to all legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Jellyfish Labs LLC (401 S Carlton Ave, Suite 200, Wheaton, IL 60187) (“Sponsor”), its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, suppliers or their immediate family members (spouse, and parents, children, and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Sweepstakes administrator shall be final in all respects.
3. Drawing/Award: At the end of the promotional period a period of fan voting will be conducted from among the top 5 entries chosen by the judging panel from Jellyfish Labs, Creative Trust Media, and Tyndale House. The prize will be awarded to five entrants (1 grand prize and 4 runners-up) and the prizes will be shipped 1-2 weeks after sweepstakes ends. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Prize: One grand prize winner will receive a phone call from Buck Denver. The Sponsor will arrange a time for the phone call with the child’s parents and will occur based on the schedule of Phil Vischer. The grand prize winner will also receive an autographed copy of each of the first 3 What’s in the Bible? DVDs. No substitution, assignment or transfer of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Maximum cash value of this prize shall be $50.00 USD. Four runners-up will receive an autographed copy of the 3rd DVD: “Wanderin in the Desert” or a prize of equal or greater value. Maximum cash value of this prize shall be $20.00 USD. All expenses not specifically included in the prize as described in these Official Rules are hereby excluded. Winner shall be solely responsible for all taxes on prize.
5. Notification: The prize winner will be notified by e-mail within two weeks following the drawing of their name. When a potential winner is notified about the prize, he/she will be asked to confirm their mailing address for their prize, which must be returned within ten (10) days from prize notification date or the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. All legal responsibilities of a minor under the Official Rules will be assumed by a parent and/or legal guardian. Winner will be required to provide satisfactory proof to Sponsor of his/her age, identity and residency. In the event of non-compliance with these rules, or if the prize or prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate potential winner.
6. Limitation of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants, agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from or arising in connection with the participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the prizes awarded (including any travel or travel-related activity thereto) that may be awarded. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Illinois. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or in any Sweepstakes related material, the announcement of the prizes; or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed or illegible entries, or postage-due entries or mail; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, entries which fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, or paper transfer or human or other error. If in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise, corrupt, or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing and award the prizes using all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. Sponsor reserves the right to modify prize award procedures. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.