Check it out here.
In Volume 3, kids will learn about:
– All those crazy rules in Leviticus and the difference between ethical and ritual rules
– The Promised Land and why the Israelites had a 40 year time out before they could enter
– How the Pentateuch sets the stage for God’s Great Rescue Plan and the rest of the Bible
– Includes 4 weeks of lessons
– Available in physical or digital form
– Completely flexible and customizable
– Perfect for elementary-school aged students
– Each lesson includes 4 videos and 4 small group activities
– Includes mp3s and sing-a-long music videos
– Features online and mobile access to curriculum for leaders
Based on the bestselling new consumer DVD series from VeggieTales creator Phil Vischer, the What’s in the Bible? Church Edition is designed specifically for classroom use.