We know that some of these questions are tricky! The first 2 What’s in the Bible DVDs answer all of these questions and more! We are all going to get a lot smarter…
Here are the questions and correct answers (in bold):
1. What is the name for the first 5 books of the Old Testament?
a. The Torah
b. The Creation Books
c. The Vulgate
2. Who translated the Bible from Hebrew to Latin
3. How many books are in the New Testament?
4. What does testament mean?
b. Collection of books
5. Who wrote the first five books of the Bible?
6. Why did God save Noah and his family from the flood?
a. Because Noah loved animals
b. Because Noah had 3 sons
c. Because Noah tried to avoid sin
7. What tree did Adam and Eve eat from?
a. The tree of life
b. The tree of the knowledge of good and evil
c. An apple tree
8. What was the actual name of “The Promised Land”?
c. Mount Sinai