Old Testament Review is a flexible and easy to use 4-week curriculum to review topics, stories and themes from the entire Old Testament, everything from Genesis to Malachi!
The sample includes all videos and print materials for the lesson “The Stories of Genesis.”
- 4 weeks of teaching for Grades 1-5
- Illuminates the history behind our favorite Christmas traditions, pointing them all back to Jesus
- Each lesson includes 3 videos and 3 group activities
- Printable leader guides as PDF and customizable word docs
- Online access to all print materials and downloads for lesson prep or teaching
- Printable activities and resources needed for lessons
- Go Home cards for each week for family discussions
- Review themes and stories from the Old Testament
- Learn God’s plan for His people and how they kept turning away from Him
- Sets the stage for Jesus and the New Testament
- Welcome & Relationship Building (10 Minutes)
- Review & Introduction on Main Teaching (15 minutes)
- Main Teaching (25 Minutes)
- Review Game (20 Minutes)
THE STORIES OF GENESIS
EXODUS - RUTH
CHRONICLES - MALACHI
We've compiled answers to some of the questions churches have when they are considering our curriculum. Check them out - and if you don't find the answer you're looking for, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After purchasing the Old Testament Review Curriculum, unlock the curriculum online. Click “Get Online Access” here, and when prompted to enter your password, enter the password found on the “Online Access PDF” which is included on the Print Materials disc.
Online Access is perfect for sharing materials with your volunteers and leaders as well as streaming videos and teaching from your computer, tablet, or mobile device!